So you want to have some fun? See and do something different? Tampa Bay is the place for that. There are attractions all around the country and they all have their unique spin because of where they are, so why would you expect any less here?
- Busch Gardens – Fun and excitement for the whole family. Rides, games, prizes, food and more. It’s an experience you will want to remember.
- Florida Aquarium in Downtown Tampa – If you don’t live near the ocean, you probably don’t get a chance to see such a wide variety of these aquatic creatures. Spending a couple hours here can open your eyes to a whole new world of amazement. See sharks and dolphins. Let the kids get a chance to pet a stingray. Take the tour and see some shows! Take advantage of being in Florida. Being surrounded by some of the most beautiful bodies of water has its perks.
- Glazer Children’s Museum – Come and share a new world of games, activities, and imagination with your children. This amazing museum caters you younger children and helps to open their eyes to what is going on around them. There are exhibits, games, and challenges to help them learn about flight, engineering, healthcare, and so much more. It’s a fun time for kids and adults.
If you’re a sports fan and in Florida, you better try and catch a game while you’re here. There’s something for every fan. Hanging out with your family is a great way to spend an afternoon whether you’re cheering for Tampa Bay or not.
- Buccaneers – Football
- Rays – Baseball
- Lightning – Hockey
If you’re into learning about our history and experiencing our culture, there are plenty of places for that. These are more on the adult level, but if the whole family wants to learn, they are more than welcome.
- Florida Holocaust Museaum – History isn’t always pretty, but the past is important and needs to be remembered. Here, there are plenty of lessons from the past to be learned as well as education, fundraising, and support projects.
- State Parks – There are state parks all around for you to explore and experience nature at it’s finest. Take a hike and relax with the sounds of the birds calling and the cool breeze blowing through the trees. (Honeymoon Island State Park, Edgmont Key State Park, Caladesi Island State Park)
There are theaters, arenas, gardens, and so much more in Tampa Bay. You just have to know what you want to do and we will have it for you.